Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Charice Pempengco and Andrea Bocelli Duet



I was reading the blog of Joan Joyce today and I was surprised to read on her latest post that Charice Pemepengco had a duet with Andrea Bocelli this 20th of July at Italy. I immediately checked in YouTube if the video is already there. They sang the the popular song, "The Prayer." Oh my God! Charice is superb! I had goosebumps while listening to her. And some tidbit, Andrea Bocelli himself invited Charice to perform with him at the Third Edition of the Teatro del Silenzio in Volterra, Italy. There's indeed no stopping Charice. Watch the video below.




One more thing about Charice Pempengco. She will appear on tonight's episode of Maalaala Mo Kaya where she will play as herself on her life story.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

2 comments:

pehpot said...

ah there is really no stopping her..

Make or Break

Denis said...

talagang shes amazing, imagine the stars na nakakatrabaho nya