Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Monday, March 31, 2008

I Am KC Drama Anthology



KC Concepcion, I Am KC Drama anthology logoArghhh. I missed to watch the new TV show of KC Concepcion, “I Am KC.” Instead of expressing my frustration. I just collated the reactions of my friends who watched “I Am KC.” According to them KC Concepcion was funny and a natural. She complimented well with Ai-Ai delas Alas and Jake Cuenca. She was versatile with doing comedy and drama. We just have to wait on the next episodes of I am KC, which would tackle different genres.

Now on the not so nice comments, she sounded like delivering her lines on her TV commercial. This is my same comment from her acting debut in Maalaala Mo Kaya.

I just hope there would be a replay of this episode. I think I need to alarm this show on my cell phone just to make sure I won’t miss it again.

KC Concepcion is indeed a promising actress. Watch out Marian Rivera and Angel Locsin.

I Am KC logo courtesy of ABS-CBN.

Related Articles:
KC Concepcion’s Sexy Pictures
KC Concepcion, Most Searched In My Site
KC Concepcion’s First Acting Stint
KC Grammar

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

5 comments:

escape said...

I also missed it. next week ulit.

Anonymous said...

naku, palagay ko kailangan kong panoorin ito.

santrealyste said...

i don't like how KC acts. ok siguro sya sa theatre or commercials kc mejo exaggerated yung acting nya. pero for tv, specifically for drama, hindi sya bagay IMO kasi pansin ko mukha parin syang nakangiti kahit lumuluha na sya. and she's too pleasant-looking to do drama.

i also think she's becoming a little over-TV-exposed...

pehpot said...

I am not against KC kaya lang nasobrahan ang media hype about sa kanaya.. pero what can we expect e ilang taon din siyang inabangan sa TV

Make or Break

Denis said...

i think marami pa syang dapat matutunan