Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Monday, February 18, 2008

KC Concepcion’s First Acting Stint



While I was looking for a KC Concepcion picture last week, I stumbled upon a news article about her. It was about her first acting debut on ABS-CBN’s drama show, “Maalaala Mo Kaya.” Just in time for my arrival at home last Friday, I was able to watch the whole episode.

Her first acting job was not that bad after all. There is no doubt that she looks beautiful and she can definitely act given the acting genes of her parents. Her frozen face on some scenes is acceptable since it’s her first. I just hope she would do more acting workshops to enhance her talent if she planned to pursue acting.

After her successful TV special about her life in Paris and this MMK episode, what should we expect next on KC Concepcion?

Related Articles:
KC Concepcion’s Sexy Pictures
KC Concepcion, Most Searched In My Site
KC Grammar

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

2 comments:

pehpot said...

hmm. not bad but not that good either..


Make or Break

Denis said...

people are actually watching who's gonna make it real big- her or sarah geronimo?