Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

KC Concepcion’s Sexy Pictures



Here are the official sexy pictures of KC Concepcion for the summer look of Bayo. Now, I understand why she suddenly went into a diet, just for this pictorial. I saw KC Concepcion on ASAP last Sunday and was surprised to see that she’s back on her healthy figure. She looks better on a healthy shape though.

KC Concepcion sexy pictureKC Concepcion sexy pictureKC Concepcion sexy pictureKC Concepcion sexy picture
KC Concepcion sexy picture
KC Concepcion sexy picture









What’s new with KC Concepcion? You can catch her on ABS-CBN starting this Saturday, March 29 with her weekly Drama anthology titled, “I Am KC.”

Pictures courtesy of Bayo.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ganda ni kc!

Anonymous said...

KC is a real unique beauty. I am one of those who admire her.

Denis said...

i agree danad talaga. shes the new it! girl

Anonymous said...

I say photoshopped!

Joey said...

I love her pose sa 4th pic. Bo Derek! hehe

pehpot said...

sabi ng mga insiders, talaga daw super payat ni KC during the shoot..

Make or Break

Denis said...

im starting to lose my affection for her, parang nawawalang sya ng flavor

burandat said...

ang ganda mo tlga kc...kamukha tayo