Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Replay Episodes



If you plan to watch your favorite TV shows in Studio 23 this week, I think you should just do other things. Apparently this week, all of the international TV shows in Studio 23 is on replay.

I think this is a brilliant idea since people are busy this holiday season preparing for gifts, parties and other stuffs. What made me think that they would show replay episodes this week? I think it was yesterday that I saw the preview of the next episodes of Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters and Grey’s Anatomy, all of which are replay episodes. I’m a follower of these shows and I am 100% certain that I have seen those episodes already.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a writer's strike in Hollywood. No end in sight so expect alot of reruns or reality tv for the next few weeks.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

wow you get to see replay episodes, here you cannot unless you have cable tv!

Denis said...

ive seen this happened too and it was really lame