Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Gift Wrapping



Yesterday after my dinner, I went to do my gift-wrapping for my family and friends. I was doing it while watching the Christmas special of ABS-CBN. I have with me my Christmas list just to make sure that I won’t switch gifts. I finished doing it before 12-midnight. That’s why I was sleepy in the office today. Even I had coffee and Milo, I was still sleepy and not functioning well.

Anyway, I’m not sure if it was yesterday or the other day that while I was typing in my laptop, I captured a signal of a wireless Internet. It was actually a one bar signal. When I tried to connect to it, I was disappointed to receive an error message. After I refreshed the network connection, the signal is nowhere to be found. Grrr… I even tried to position my laptop in different directions, but still I cannot find that signal.

Back to gift-wrapping, I still have few items to buy and wrap this week. I just hope I would be done before Saturday.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok lang maski late na yung sa akin........hahaha........merry xmas makoy!!!

Denis said...

i never learned the science of gift wrapping buti i have talented sisters hehe

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I am terrible at gift wrapping