Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Nothing Much



From Monday to today nothing extraordinary happened in my life—the same old routine that keeps me alive. Since Monday our company president has been requesting reports that I have been working on till today. It has been three consecutive days that I left the office past six in the evening. Yesterday, I was so starved that I felt acid action on my stomach.

Today, after doing the necessary adjustments needed by the president, I managed to escape my boss and the president while they are having a conversation. I left the office around 6:30 P.M. and arrived home almost 8:30 P.M. I managed to buy cheese dog sandwiches for my midnight snack and ate siomai at MRT Taft Station.

Right after having dinner, I tuned in to American Idol. It is almost in the middle of the program, but I still managed to see good talents. I just hope I can leave the office tomorrow early, so I can watch American Idol from the start. Good Night!


Sony Ericsson Tip: At the calendar month view, to select the current day, press the delete-C button. I accidentally pressed the delete button just now and learned this new trick.

No comments: