Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Friendster Blog Rating



I have been blogging for the past 3 months already and I’m quite enjoying it. It has been a habit to write whatever things I have in mind. Before blogging, I have been maintaining my own website (Makoy’s Online Private Suite). It has been online since 1998. Now its closed and I’m having thoughts of plugging it back on.

Blogging with Friendster was okay. But the experience is only limited with what they can only offer. I can’t even manipulate the design of it. I can only select from the templates available. That’s it. As soon as I have the time and the creative mind, I would start on developing it.

Anyway, it’s just a blog. Not a website. Why am I complaining? Hehe…

No comments: