Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Friday, September 15, 2006

Irate Email



Just as I was about to go home from work, I received an email copy from a branch personnel. It was addressed to the Executive Vice-President and carbon copies addressed to the management committee, human resources and to our department (MIS Department).

That personnel didn’t have the proper courtesy to her branch OIC. She should course her query first to her OIC, and then the OIC would address the problem only to the HR department. Since I am the one assigned with the human resources systems, I validated her claim. Just to know that she’s making a fool of herself to broadcast her wrong claim.

Because of this incident, I left the office at around 6pm. What a waste of time and energy.

No comments: