Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Heart Evangelista Moves To GMA 7



Heart EvangelistaThe last time I saw Heart Evangelista on ABS-CBN was her guest appearance on the newest game show of ABS-CBN, “The Singing Bee.” Unfortunately, she was eliminated on the first round of the game. Just this week, I was surprised to see her on GMA 7’s 24 Oras. From the news teaser, I immediately noticed that it was Heart Evangelista.

According to a GMA executive, Heart Evangelista has a new primetime show with leading man Richard Gutierrez. Aside from that she will be joining SOP and will have a Koreanovela adaption soap. No wonder she accepted GMA 7’s offer since she has so many lined up programs. I think it’s the right move for Heart Evangelista since she has no current projects with ABS-CBN.

Will GMA 7 be able to resurrect her dead career?

Moving along, aside from Heart Evangelista’s new nose, I seem to notice that her breasts are bigger now. If you have time to visit Ink For Less store, try to compare her nose and breasts. Indeed you will be amazed with her transformation. I just wonder why she needs those cosmetic enhancements when she is already beautiful.

Photo grabbed from Julia Aquino.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

2 comments:

Gorgeous Traveller said...

I can never keep up with the showbiz chismis anymore since I've left!! Everyone's moving here and then there, and then back here, etc! ( I mean GMA vs ABSCBN)

Petty things I keep myself busy with. Glad to read updates on ur site :)

-Marie

Denis said...

looks like she made an intelligent move