Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Vampire Family Moved Out



Last Saturday, the vampire family moved out and transferred to Mommy Vampire’s staff house in Boon Lay. The vampire parents are currently under financial trouble since Vampire Daddy has no work here in Singapore and only do part time jobs. He by the way resigned to his Accounting work in the Philippines.

What’s so interesting about Vampire Daddy is that he is satisfied on just staying home while doing household chores. They have three kids by the way and with the attitude of Daddy vampire, it’s saddens me that Mommy Vampire does all the hard work for her family. Daddy Vampire is currently in the Philippines after his youngest daughter has been ill after the vampire parents left for Singapore.

I just find it weird that it’s so quiet now in our flat. And I have to say that it’s a bit creepy to see the vampire family’s door open. I think I am imaging things already. Anyway, the supposed mastermind of taking over the house was ridiculously the first to leave.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.