Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rafael Nadal One Step To No. 1



Rafael NadalRafael Nadal is now one step close on being the world’s number one tennis player after he won over Nicolas Kiefer in the Toronto Masters last Sunday. Roger Federer is the current number one tennis player with just 770 points lead with Rafael Nadal. Rafael Nadal’s win to Kiefer was his fifth win in a row making his margin trimmed to just 300 points.

To stay on number one, Roger Federer needs to enter the semi-finals. Here are some of the words of Rafael Nadal, “Every player wants to be No. 1. I would love to be No. 1 but I’m very happy to be No. 2 because in front of me there is an amazing player like Roger.” I think every player should be as humble as Rafael Nadal. With great sports talent and humility, Rafael Nadal is indeed near on top.

Picture courtesy of Getty Images.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

2 comments:

[chocoley] said...

Oh I really like this athlete :)

Denis said...

hes a good athlete, he deserves greatness