Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Friday, February 29, 2008

American Idol Results Night



Last night I was watching the girls’ performance night of American Idol Season 7. Same with the guys, the gals performed songs from the 70’s. During the commercial break, I scanned channels and saw a music video of Kelly Clarkson and Reba McEntire singing “Because Of You”, Kelly Clarkson’s hit song.

Ramiele MalubayApparently, Reba McEntire has a new “Duets” album that featured artists with her. Kelly Clarkson just has small parts of the song while Reba McEntire belted the high notes. Honestly, I like the music video and their collaboration. Who won’t like this song anyway? By the way, I have seen this music video from Nickelodeon Channel, from all channels.

Back to American Idol, I only liked performance of Ramiele Malubay and Brooke White. Most of the girls unperformed and chose the wrong song for them. Who will be eliminated tonight? Argghh, I won’t be able to watch it again since I would do ice skating or bowling after work. Catch the American Idol results show tonight at Star World and QTV at 8 P.M.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i watched this show but did not finish it. anyway, nice blog. care to xlinks?

pehpot said...

oh you really enjoyed every episode of it no.. I am learning so much from you..


Make or Break