Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Studio 23’s New Episodes and American Idol!



Finally after a month of hiatus, Studio 23 aired fresh episodes of Grey’s Anatomy yesterday night. I also noticed from TV plugs of Studio 23 that Brothers & Sisters Season 2 would air on January 28 still on the 9:30 P.M. timeslot.

I’m glad to see that Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty would air fresh episodes as well this week. Isn’t that great? I know there is an ongoing writer’s strike but the mentioned series are almost finished airing in the US so there’s no reason to air replay episodes.

Speaking of new season, my favorite American Idol would premiere its Season 7 this Wednesday and Thursday at 6 P.M. and 8 P.M. on Star World and QTV 11. For sure I would be glued to this talent show again.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

adik ka sa tv.....hehehehe

pehpot said...

oh good for you.. you had your fresh series, new year, new episodes..

Make or Break

Sherry Go Sharing said...

it is good that you post up this. Will give you the flash back memory.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

American Idol is nice to see and always need to catch up with them. Sometimes I went out so I not able to see