Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Friday, August 3, 2007

Locked Jaw



Imee MarcosIt was last week that I saw an episode of Proudly Filipina hosted by Daphne Oseña-Paez on QTV. Representative Imee Marcos was one of the featured Filipina. It really bothered me to look at her during the interview. There’s something weird on her face and I think it is her locked jaw. While she was answering the questions of Daphne, her lips are moving, but her jaw and teeth are locked in place, ain’t moving.

I just wonder what procedure she had. Is this a result of botox? I even saw her this week on the news while filing a case against GMA 7. Still her jaws are locked and she’s still weird looking.

3 comments:

wanderingcommuter said...

botox indeed, dude.

botox indeed...

great observation. hehehe.

though i miss the episode of angel aquino on the show. darn!

Anonymous said...

it's not botox.....she's not human, I tell you...she's a robot....hahaha

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that she had some surgery. its not botox, more serious overhaul than that. forgot what, though. maybe a chin or two. :P