Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Yey!



Yesterday night, after almost two months of being a domesticated homeboy, we finally have a new maid to help us out. At last, I would be free from my usual Saturday morning of ironing my clothes and doing some help around the house. My youngest sister deserves to have a break from her cooking and laundry duties while juggling her time from studying.

Last night also, I started reading the book “The Alchemist”, which I borrowed from a friend last Sunday. During the commercial breaks of the Amazing Race All Stars, I continue with my reading. The first chapter of the book is very interesting. I have it with me in my bag, so I could continue with my reading during lunch break.

Anyway, I was glad the team of Charla and Mirna was not eliminated last night. After watching the Amazing Race, I waited for Pinoy Big Brother Season 2. Last Sunday, I did not finish watching the premiere of its latest season. I just hope it would be moved on an earlier timeslot, 8 P.M. to 9 P.M. would be fair to me.

No comments: