Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Monday, February 5, 2007

Valentine's Day Huh!?!



Friday after work, I visited Fix Bench Salon at Star Mall to have a haircut. My last hair cut was also on that branch. Anyway, I cannot remember the name of the stylist that did my haircut, so a new stylist was assigned to me. I decided to make it short without the need of using hair wax. I have been noticing that my hair is thinning and I am scared of loosing more hair if I continue dressing up my hair.

Anyway, when I arrived in Tambo, Parañaque, I noticed a distracting billboard from Vice-Mayor Anjo Yllana, and it says Happy Valentine’s Day. What is that again? Valentine’s Day? Huh!!! Or should I imagine that it says, “Vote Anjo Yllana for Vice Mayor”?

For curiosity sake is Anjo Yllana running with Mayor Jun Bernabe and Congressman Ed Zialcita? Last election, Anjo Yllana ran for Vice-Mayor opposite the group of Jun Bernabe.

No comments: