Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Monday, February 12, 2007

In Darkness



Yesterday, I have decided to start reading programming books and to practice other software and programming languages I am not good at. I would spend quality time studying than doing nothing. I would just have to layout things and I hope this could help me land with better job opportunities.

Anyway, right after watching CSI last night, I went to bed tired and sleepy. I want to continue watching The Wedding Date by Debra Messing, but I have to be early tomorrow. I was close to a sound sleep when suddenly there is a brownout on our area. I got back to sleep but, I was awaken by the hot feeling that I had. I fetch for my carton paper and used it as a fan.

When I woke up this morning, there is still no electricity. Right now, I feel like a zombie. Anytime soon I could sleep given the chance that there is a soft mattress beside me.

No comments: