Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Monday, February 12, 2007

49th Grammy Awards



At the office, I searched for VB.net tutorials. I came across this website and immediately copied each page to a word document. I plan to just print it and read it at home. When I stepped out the building, it came to me that I forgot the study materials I just printed. Anyway, I was feeling so sleepy that I would not have the time to read it at home.

When I got home, I installed AVG anti-virus and at the same time copied MP3s from my CD. Right after that, I tuned in to the Grammy Awards. I just find the bloody red stage so weird. Not the typical Grammy look I am used to see. My favorite Grammy moment?…Shakira’s performance of Hips Don’t Lie. Hehe.

While watching, I remember to edit my resume, which I have been editing since yesterday.

No comments: