Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Friday, December 29, 2006

Vote Vilma For President



Just finished watching Maalaala Mo Kaya (Regalo episode) that starred Vilma Santos. Vilma is so effective with her role that I would vote for her as the next lady president of the Philippines. Haha. Just kidding!

Anyway, while I was watching MMK. I sent a SMS message to my friend Roma who is still in Iloilo on a long vacation. My best friend Roma is an avid viewer of MMK. I was so curious to ask if the same TV programs in Manila are shown in Iloilo. Just to know that they have Dream Satellite TV. A big opportunity for my best friend to brag something. Hehe.

Even this episode is just a re-run, according to Roma, her mother still cried. An avid Vilma Santos fan.

Hay, I miss my friend Roma.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

are you still keep in touch with Roma?