Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Senatoriables



Last night as I was showing my sibling my bandaged hand and my ganglion cyst image, the oppositions line up for senators have been revealed in Bandila over ABS-CBN. I just find it awkward that three administration senators have crossed the opposition slate. Francis “Kiko” Pangilinan, Manuel Villar and Ralph Recto were the mentioned senators.

The rundown of opposition senators are as follows: Senate President Manuel Villar, Senators Ralph Recto and Francis Pangilinan, Representatives Francisco Escudero of Sorsogon and Alan Peter Cayetano of Taguig-Pateros, San Juan Mayor JV Ejercito, lawyer Aquilino “Koko” Pimentel III, and former senators Loren Legarda, Vicente Sotto III, John Osmeña, Teresa Oreta and Gregorio Honasan.

1 comment:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I like to know what is the cost of operation? mind telling me?