Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Makoy’s $50 Contest



Submission of entries have been extended until April 30, 2008!!!

Finally, I have formulated the mechanics of my own contest. Here it goes…

1. Create a review about my blog with a minimum of 200 words using at least two (2) of the following keywords: Makoy, Mark Ferdinand Tayag, lifestyle blog, personal blog, pinoy blogger, Filipino blogger, political views blog, entertainment news, business news and independent life. You may also use your own keyword related to my blog.
2. You need to put at least two (2) anchor links for those keywords linking to my blog and one link to my Literary Blog site: http://makoysliterarywritings.blogspot.com.
3. If you’re done with the post, leave a comment to this post so I could get back to you. Make sure to drop your PayPal ID.
4. After your review to my blog, create a unique slogan for my site. I might include that slogan in my blog header.
5. Submission of entries will end by April 30, 2008.
6. Winners will be announced on May 7, 2008.
7. For the fun part, the best entry would win $50 to be credited directly to the winner’s PayPal account. Aside from the $50, the winner will get one month of free ad spot in my blog.
8. Three other best entries will get one month of free ad spot in my blog.

If you are interested in sponsoring my contest, leave a comment on my Contact Me page. I am open to arrangements that can benefit us both. Participants of this contest will be delighted if the jackpot prize will increase and if runners up will receive a cash prize as well.

I would appreciate it if you could subscribe to my RSS feeds http://feeds.feedburner.com/MakoysMemoirsOfACertifiedBlogger and http://feeds.feedburner.com/MakoysLiteraryWritings.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't think this is a SEO contest, kasi, winners will not be determined by the search engines. It's more of a writing contest IMO.

mon said...

Sent you an email!

Admin said...

Sure Makoy! I'll try... Hehe :)

Anonymous said...

i'll post a post about this one of these days! anyway, May 15 pa naman din deadline eh... hehe

asdasdasd asasdasdasdasdasdasd said...

is this one of those baits carl ocab invented?.. wow.. ill try an original link bait for myself..

Anonymous said...

I thought this one's for Maroon 5's tix. ;/

masterofthe said...

dapat SEO blogging contest na lang para mas marami ang sumali. mas fun kasi pag seo blogging contest.

Rody said...

yup, sana seo contest. Tapos the contestants will compete for your desired keyword. Whoever get to the top of the SERP on your deadline wins. Dami sasali dun.

Admin said...

Makoy! Nakapost na... Hehe :) Try lang.... if kulang pa... syempre... dadagdagan ko na lang... Syempre support ako!

chase / chubz said...

wow, taray.. i'll think about it.

Maruel said...

Siguro mas importante sa kanya yung content nung post kaysa sa malagay sa 1st spot ng SERP kaya hindi niya ginawang SEO contest?

Makoy, pano mo pala machecheck kung nakasubscribed nga yung mga sumali dun sa dalawang feed?

Anonymous said...

masyado po atang mabigat ung requirements para sa $50 na prize.. comment lang.

Echos Erita said...

done it kuya, click here for the post.

bestre said...

this is interesting.. but i dont think i would win, hehehe... anyway, is there any other way where i can have link of my blog from your blog without necessarily joining the contest?

Makoy said...

hi guys! i have adjusted some of the mechanics. Deadline has been moved to April 15 and the announcement of winners to April 30.

Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

hi makoy, thanks for the invite, so it's like a review blog contest..hmmm

itot54joni said...

can i cut the 300 words to 100 words only! :-) can i use tagalog words? i'll use my tagalog blog for this contest if its ok with you. i forgot. i already added you on my blogroll.visit http://itot54itot.wordpress.com

Myx said...

can you cut down the words from 300 to 150? Please? :)

I am interested to join sana :)

Deimos Tel`Arin said...

Sounds like too much for me for. -_-

I'll pass this contest for now. :D

Good luck to all those who are participating! ;)

Anonymous said...

neat contest! :-)

Thanks for advertising on my blog. God bless po! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes i agreed, sana SEO Contetst na lang.

repah said...

kuya makoy ansaya ng pakontest mo gusto ko sana sumali kso... di ako marunong magdesign

Denis said...

makoy! here now is my entry for your contest!


http://elclaves.blogspot.com/2008/04/makoy-brand.html

cheers to your contest!

Tejas Vernekar said...

hey buddy good blog and a super contest

David D'Angelo said...

Just made a post for this on The Blog Reviewer... you can view it at http://todaysblogreview.blogspot.com/2008/03/critical-thinking-is-bloggers-thinking.html

Angelo Rubio said...

Hi Mackoy,
sumali na ako sa contest mo. I hope you like my entry.
Here is the link:

http://www.healthandwealthtopic.com/2008/04/entertainment-news.html
More powers to your blog.

Regards,
Edward

Anonymous said...

my entry:
http://julia-aquino.blogspot.com/2008/04/life-on-square-screen.html


OMG! it's so late na! 2log na ko after this!

Anonymous said...

Makoy! I just made a post for my entry in this contest.

You can check it here.

The title of my post is the unique caption that I think is best for your blog.

“A Rush Of Blood To The Hand’s Of A Blogger”

Check also my other posts. I am blogging about blog contests. Maybe you can join one of them. :)

My Paypal ID is pwengbee000@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

hi. just edited the post. I am sorry for writing the wrong info. I misunderstood your profile. I thought an IT guy means a student. :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

http://sherrygo.blogspot.com/2008/04/win-50-from-makoy.html

my entry :) I am still in right?

Anonymous said...

ay..bad... di na ako umabot...

sana may contest pa uli next time...

Kris Canimo said...

the update should be posted in the entry, so as not to confuse readers. balak ko pa naman gumawa, well anyway, whats done is done. goodluck to the contest.

Kris Canimo said...

hindi kasi ako umabot. mag sasubmit na sana ako kahapon. :)

Kris Canimo said...

hey kuya. im done. here's the link.
http://kritiksosyal.blogspot.com/2008/04/bayani-free-philippines.html

Tejas Vernekar said...

hey good contest !

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's a nice contest. How a bout we xchange banner? I'll put your banner about $50 contest and you put my card on your site.

Anonymous said...

Hey there Kuya Makoy! Nakahabol pa ako ng isang entry. Hakhak... Eto po oh....

The Game of Blogging

Eto pa pala suggested caption ko: "Makoy is the Name, Blogging is the Game".

Sana manalo ako. Heheeh... Enjoy the beach!

pehpot said...

is this your first blog contest?


Make or Break