Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Friday, September 21, 2007

Most Hated Pinay



Past 11 P.M. last night, I was browsing for TV shows on my cable TV. At ANC Channel, I saw the TV program of Che-Che Lazaro with two bloggers guest. They were discussing about the Malu Fernandez article on People Asia Magazine. I was really unaware of this article even I have been receiving it from my yahoo groups. I just ignored it all the time.

This afternoon, I read the whole article of Malu Fernandez courtesy of Tingog.com. I would rather not say my comment to this article. My fellow blogger already have said my comments for me.

Malu Fernandez Most Hated Pinay

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the title speaks for the content well. Yeah i hate this gurl too! whatta biatch!

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. Malu Fernandez.. I pity her. Dapat nag-isip muna siya bago siya gumawa ng article such as that.

Anonymous said...

You only knew about it now? :p

Over here in Canada, the story has been circulated in all the Canadian-Filipino ethnic newspapers. I guess it's a big topic here, since there are so many OFWs in Canada.

Anonymous said...

im speechless on what she said.

VeRTiTO said...

darn pity her. keep up the nice blogging!

okyam!

Anonymous said...

not the best way to get famous.

PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE said...

malu fernandez has resigned from the broadsheet... i know no one who can be meaner than her... opinions are good but ethics and respect goes along with it...

and how's your day? blessed i hope...

crazed_heck said...

have read it dude and it was nasty...some other bloggers i think are initiating some hate campaign for her...