Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Second Bowling Hi-Score



Bowler MakoyLast Friday, our supposed ice-skating did not happen. When we were about to check out the price, the counter was already closed. When we asked the guard, they are only open until 8 P.M. Isn’t that frustrating? I was even wearing my Adidas blue jacket to prepare me from cold when I won’t even feel a cold breeze.

My officemates and I just had an arrangement to be early next week. Hopefully, we could ice skate. Anyway, we went bowling again to kill our time. This time, I rented a size 7 ½ shoe. The last time I wore a size 7 and it was a bit tight. The usual, I was with my three bowler friends. Naks! I’m now addressing them as bowlers. Hehe…

Anyway, I’m just glad the four of us improved our games. I even beat my former score of 97 to 102, and I was first again. Would you believe that? I think I need to research for bowling tips to improve my game. I really envy those players who most of the time has a strike.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

4 comments:

chase / chubz said...

bongga. i wish i know how to bowl.

Anonymous said...

sali ako sa bowling nights nyo! :)

pehpot said...

that is a good thing to hear.. practice makes perfect sabi nga..


Make or Break

Denis said...

and there you go sir with the stnce of a pro bowler! hehe