Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Beware Of Rapists



Monday—It was an exhausting day at the office. I left the office almost 6:30 P.M. and I was feeling dizzy and light. I only had coffee, crackers and a small pack of junk food for my snack. It’s just annoying that an officemate of mine passed his supposed task to me. Instead of finishing it, I left it half done.

Wanted DENNIS GARCIAAnyway, when I arrived in the eatery near my place I have decided to just eat there. There was this guy belting his guts out in the karaoke. I seated in front of him so I won’t see his face while singing songs intended for professionals. When I was drinking water at the eatery, I saw this “WANTED DENNIS GARCIA” signage posted on their wall. It also says “RAPIST AND KILLER.” After staring at it for quite some time, I went to walk towards the laundry shop to pick up my laundered clothes.

When I arrived home, I just went to bath then just watched Prison Break Season 1 again. While I was watching it, I received a SMS message from a friend of mine. The text message was a warning that a rapist was in the area of Pasig, Cainta and Antipolo. Of course I was alarmed after reading it since I am residing in Pasig. Will it be the man posted in the WANTED sign that I saw at the eatery?

According to her next SMS message to me, the criminal chops off breasts of women and the private parts of men. Very, very scary! Let us all be careful guys.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I've always felt safe going around ortigas at night. I hope it's still safe coz there are 24-hour stores around anyway.


Btw, would you like to exchange links?

Jehzeel Laurente said...

wah! katakot naman.. parang sira ulo ata yan.. ahmm.. hindi pala parang..

sira ulo talaga. hehe :D

Anonymous said...

Hi! I already added you as one of my links. You may check it out under the name "makoy". Please add us up

UA&P Knowledge Channel
http://kchanneluap.blogspot.com

Thanks!

pehpot said...

hehe luma na yata to ah.. at this time din meron sinasbi na mama na nakawala sa Pasig.. kakatok g 3 AM at papatayin ang buong pamilya.. scary di ba?

may poster wanted effect din..

Make or Break

Denis said...

naku, this really happens. dapat mag ingat lahat