Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Charice Addressed Lesbian Issue



Charice Addressed Lesbian Issue
Charice arrived in the Philippines with a shocking new look. The international star sported a blonde short hair, a tattoo on her forearm that says "Love Eternally" and a manly style of clothing.

When she was asked of her sexuality, she quickly answered, "Why would you ask me that question? I think that's a very inappropriate question. For me, just love me. I'm a person. If you think I'm a boy or a girl or if I look like a boy, then fine. I'm Charice."

When she was asked of what she thinks if people start thinking she is a lesbian with her new look, she replied, "I know what people think...I don't care. This is the look that I want. The only thing that you can do is move on."

Lesbian or not, Charice is a great Filipino talent!

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

No comments: