Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Billboard's Hot Album And Singles Charts - November 14, 2008



Paper Trail, T.I.The Billboard Hot 100 (Singles Chart)
1. Live Your Life, T.I. Featuring Rihanna (1)
2. Whatever You Like, T.I. (2)
3. Hot N Cold, Katy Perry (4)
4. Heartless, Kanye West (HOT SHOT)
5. If I Were A Boy, Beyonce (5)
6. So What, Pink (3)
7. Womanizer, Britney Spears (6)
8. Let It Rock, Kevin Rudolf Featuring Lil Wayne (7)
9. I'm Yours, Jason Mraz (10)
10. Right Now (Na Na Na), Akon (9)

The Billboard 200 (Album Charts)Twilight, Soundtrack
1. Twilight, Soundtrack (HOT SHOT)
2. Black Ice, AC/DC (1)
3. High School Musical 3: Senior Year, Soundtrack (3)
4. Take It To The Limit, Hinder (NEW)
5. Funhouse, Pink (2)
6. Evolver, John Legend (4)
7. Paper Trail, T.I. (7)
8. Incanto, Andrea Bocelli (NEW)
9. Play, Brad Paisley (NEW)
10. Greatest Hits Volume 1, Rascal Flatts (6)

Source: Billboard.com

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

1 comment:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I saw Pink on the list :) . Good songs on the list too.