Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Billboard's Hot Album And Singles Charts - October 10, 2008



Whatever You Like, T.I.The Billboard Hot 100 (Singles Chart)
1. Live Your Life, T.I. Featuring Rihanna (80)
2. Whatever You Like, T.I. (1)
3. So What, Pink (2)
4. Disturbia, Rihanna (4)
5. Let It Rock, Kevin Rudolf Featuring Lil Wayne (15)
6. Hot N Cold, Katy Perry (6)
7. Keeps Gettin' Better, Christina Aguilera (HOT SHOT)
8. Can't Believe It, T-Pain Featuring Lil Wayne (7)
9. Paper Planes, M.I.A. (5)
10. Gotta Be Someday, Nickelback (NEW)

The Billboard 200 (Album Charts)Paper Trail, T.I.
1. Paper Trail, T.I. (HOT SHOT)
2. Jennifer Hudson, Jennifer Hudson (NEW)
3. Something Else, Robin Thicke (NEW)
4. Covers, James Taylor (NEW)
5. Death Magnetic, Metallica (1)
6. Year Of The Gentleman, Ne-Yo (3)
7. Rock N Roll Jesus, Kid Rock (7)
8. The Glass Passenger, Jack's Mannequin (NEW)
9. Kellie Pickler, Kellie Pickler (NEW)
10. Fearless, Jazmine Sullivan (6)

Source: Billboard.com

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

No comments: