Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Preparation To Work



Two more days to go and I’m going to start working. I think I am prepared to work since I have been resting for quite some time now. I am just worried and scared at the same time on what will happen on my first day. I am on a different land and the people I’m going to deal with aren’t all Filipinos. I think I’m still fortunate to learn that I have co-Filipino employees in our department.

Tomorrow, I plan to iron my office clothes and at the same time I need to drop the department store to buy some breakfast food. I’m still thinking if I will go with cereals or hotdogs or hams. I also need to buy a plastic container where I can place my drinking water. I heard from my roommate that in the office they just boil the water for them to drink it. Just in case, I’m gonna bring my own water.

Before I forget, I also need my cheat codes in programming just in case I don’t have internet connection to research for programming codes.

Wish me luck on my first day!

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

7 comments:

PikaBucks said...

good luck makoy!

feRn said...

wish u Luck on your first day bro! i know you can do it!...

coNgrats for having it! hehehe

dailyphotographer said...

hi makoy, came across your blog while searching about work in singapore. good luck on your first day. i was wondering though, how you managed to find work. ive been here in singapore for almost a week now and im trying to do the same. do you have an epec or just a tourist social visit pass?

dailyphotographer said...

salamat po. God bless!

Anonymous said...

i hope all is well with you at work. a bit of adjustment to the surroundings and you'll be all set to go!

pehpot said...

oh well good luck.. kahit late hehe

Make or Break

Denis said...

dapat lahat ng bagay tlagang pinaghahandaan