Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mariah Carey’s Ken Lee Song



I think this is old news and I have been left out with this one. Apparently, Mariah Carey has a hit song that I never heard of. This song was used as an audition piece in Brazilian Idol. The song was titled “Ken Lee.” Yes, “Ken Lee!” So, do you have any idea when this song was released?

Here is the lyrics of the song and better search “Ken Lee” from YouTube for you to be amazed with this contestant’s audition piece.

Ken Lee Lyrics
No one ken to ken to sivmen
nor yon clees toju maliveh
When I gez aju zavateh na nalechu more
New yonooz tonigh molinigh
Yon sorra shooo
Yes ee shooo, ooo

Ken Lee tulibu dibu douchoo
Ken Lee Ken Lee meju more

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

4 comments:

Sendo said...

haha...can't get over with this...found this video a bit late as well..'twas two weeks ago..since then, I really can't kee myself from laughing when I listen to the song ...haha..u might want to watch KEYS ME (KISS ME) at youtube also.

desperateblogger said...

not brazilian, romanian yata! that ken lee was hilarious!

Anonymous said...

You are not the only one who found out about this very late. When I actually saw it! woah! She was hilarious

Denis said...

shes a character. and the confidence ha, parang yun tlga lyrics