Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Monday, February 18, 2008

Two Strikes



Last Friday after work, my officemates and I met our former officemate who was celebrating her birthday last Saturday. We had our dinner at Tokyo Tokyo then went to bowling. Happy Birthday Sel! Thanks again for the dinner.

Makoy bowlingIt has been a long time since I went bowling. I was really excited and hoping that I can still bowl. I’m not that good with bowling just so you know. I just hoped I would hit at least one pin. At the bowling area of SM MegaMall, we went to the counter then asked for our shoe sizes. Of course, I did not know my shoe size. My guy attendant just gave me a size 7. It’s the right fit, just for bowling. Did you know that it only cost 60 pesos to bowl including the shoe rent if you are a SM Advantage cardholder? Just for one game though.

Anyway, we rented one lane for us four people. I’m glad we were a bit separated from other bowlers since I’m shy not to hit any pins. I picked a color purple bowling ball with a weight of 9. I just don’t know if it’s kilo or pounds. I was third to play among my friends. On my first try, I was kind of shy. I don’t know what to do but as the game progressed, I enjoyed playing and was having a great time with my friends. Would you believe that I had two strikes and I was first with a score of 97?

Since the four of us had a great time, we plan to ice skate next Friday and would hopefully play bowling every Friday. Isn’t that nice? We even plan to buy bowling shoes. Anyone knows where I can get one? And how much does it cost?

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try the red 10 ball. 97 ain't bad for starters :)

pehpot said...

ph na miss ko tuloy ang bowling.. the lat time I went was when I was still in HS


Make or Break

Denis said...

i have never tried this, my nephew sean is actually teasing me for not doing bump cars well, ito pa kaya