Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

KC Grammar Follow Up



KC Concepcion for BayoLast night and just this morning, I saw the edited version of KC Concepcion’s Palmolive Brilliant Shine TV Commercial. I noticed that they have changed the line, “My mom always told me” to “Sabi ni mom.” To make it safe they just translated it to Tagalog.

I don’t know if they have read negative comments from bloggers or it’s the only way to shorten the TV commercial since a new Palmolive shampoo TV commercial has been airing over the weekend.

KC looked great in the TV commercial! She lost a lot of weight and she’s noticeably getting prettier.

Related post: KC Grammar

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

3 comments:

~ leonore aquino ~ said...

Hay naku, d sila nakalusot don ano? Uy sa magalit ka or what...tinag kita. :D

pehpot said...

malamang they noticed the buzz about it..


Make or Break

Denis said...

this could be her fault or maybe she strictly followed the script