Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Friday, January 11, 2008

High Peso, Low Income



The peso continues to appreciate on the start of 2008. It opened 41.23 last January 2 and just Wednesday it closed at 40.56, a large 0.67 variance. Would you believe that the peso is now on a 40-peso level?

If before I was happy to hear the peso’s appreciation, now I am troubled wit h it. Since I am earning from blogging, it is just disappointing that my herd-earned money would just continue to slip everyday. Am I being selfish or what?

Now I know the feeling of the families of Overseas Filipino Workers. Sigh…

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

naku, ang baba na ng dolyar...

pehpot said...

sigh.. very sad indeed.. katuwa di ba.. tayo pag mababa ang peso malungkot.. same as with those who have a relative working abroad..

Make or Break

Denis said...

the madness of irony.

pero minsan its beautiful din hehe