Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Entrecard Works For Me As Well



Last week, I joined Entrecard and was really amazed with the increase of visitors I am enjoying now. I usually get a hundred unique visitors every day but now I earning 150 and more visits a day. Isn’t that great?

Aside from that I’m meeting a lot of bloggers from different countries and I am exposing more of my blog to the world. If you are a blogger and want to have more readers, this is a great avenue for you.

And oh, please don’t forget to drop your Entrecards to mine.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

4 comments:

Gabz said...

Since I'm back in my usual blogging business, I'll give this a try. My friend had this recommended also.

Anonymous said...

This sounds interesting...

pehpot said...

yey! click mo lagi card ko ha..


Make or Break

Denis said...

a gazillion nods to this