Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Saturday, December 29, 2007

My First Dollar at PickJack



Would you believe that after a long time in answering question in PickJack.com, I finally received my first dollar? I would attest now that PickJack.com is not a scam. What is PickJack anyway? PickJack works in a point system wherein you can bid that points for a dollar value. PickJack displays an exchange rate for that day so you need to accumulate that number of points to earn money.

How can you earn in PickJack? Let me enumerate the ways to earn in PickJack: 1) Answer poll questions. 2) Comment to poll questions. 3) Add a friend. 4) Submitting a new poll question.

After you have accumulated enough points, it’s time for you to sell your points to PickJack. Once your bid is accepted, the bid value would be credited real time to your PayPal account. Isn’t that great? I hope my pending $.50 bid would be accepted.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog post. No we are not a scam, that's for sure. We are still "in beta" even thought I hate using that term and are planning on making a lot of other great features live and giving a lot more money away on PickJack in the coming weeks.

Unknown said...

I'm just wondering.. where do they get all the money to pay the members? Is it the google adsense ? or is there some other way to monetize the entries made by their members ?

Anonymous said...

I am the member of the pickjack i am waiting for recive my payment.Every one who can earn money like picjack here u can earn $10 per day by completing the offers CLICK HERE TO JOIN

Makoy said...

would love to check that out lingesh

Denis said...

whoa wow.

i hope stuff like these will make procedures easier

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I have not heard of this before.

Anonymous said...

great...
i hope my earning finally get pay out too

Unknown said...

good info brother