Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Weakling



I feel off the whole day even yesterday. I have an upset stomach and my left eye is like being pinched with needles. My throat hurts and I feel terribly weak. I don’t know what’s happening to me. I just hope I would be well soon.

My birthday is coming soon. I have to think of things to do on that day or I would just be lonely. I’m on leave at work that day so definitely it would be a boring, sad day. What if I just go to work? Hmmmm. How about sleep the whole day or bury myself in doing the laundry.

Oh well, I better sleep. I need to recuperate. I hope two 500mg of Vitamin C would do the trick.

If you like this post, click me for a donation.

1 comment:

~ leonore aquino ~ said...

I'll always be here for you...just a text away...