Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Karaoke Marathon



Sunday after lunch, I did the ironing of my clothes while watching CSI: NY. Sunday’s episode was the second to the last episode for the current season. I did not understand the episode coz I was focused on my ironing. I finished my ironing at around 3:30 P.M. My right hand was all hot and I felt tired. I immediately rubbed my hands with alcohol and lotion then I went to a nap.

I woke up at around 4:30 P.M. to 5 P.M. feeling sticky and tired. Went to watch TV waiting for Camille Pratts interview on Showbiz Central. I went out and bought the buy-one-take-one burger for only 18 pesos. For a snack, it faired good to me. It even has free coleslaw in it.

Dinnertime when I’m about to buy food outside, I noticed that my neighbors are doing karaoke again with matching alcoholic beverages on the table. I have been noticing them drinking every week. The usual you can hear their Visayan accent (no offense to my Bisaya friends) when singing and they sounded drunk. It rained but they did not stop with their singing madness.

I went to bed at 10 P.M. but obviously I can’t sleep with their loud singing voices. And to top it all, our neighbor right beside us was celebrating something. While in bed, I can hear them chatting and screaming. Arghh… I can’t wait to be rich and to own a condo unit.

I just hope this weekend they could let me sleep in peace.

1 comment:

blackdarkheart said...

wait til you hear them "birit" My way!! it's a cursed song, you might be awoken by the sound of a gunshot hehe...morbid no?!