Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Internet Calling



Last Saturday, I have this urge to use the internet. Since I have been busy at work and I don’t have time to reply to all messages and comments in my blog, I kinda feel frustrated and guilty. I’m thankful for the continuous support of my readers and I feel like replying to them are a mean of gratifying their kindness and support.

Since our pc at home is still not working, I planned to just rent to a nearby computer shop. Sunday had passed and I didn’t go online. Just today I have posted my lined up posts. I still have two remaining entries to post tomorrow. I would definitely make sure to reply to all messages and comments tomorrow.

Anyway, my google ads are definitely not doing well and I had zero earnings for this weekend until Monday. I hope a miracle would happen and my google earnings would rapidly increase each day.

No comments: