Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Perfect Stranger



I just got home from MegaMall. I watched the movie premiere of The Perfect Stranger with my friends. Past 7 P.M., we arrived in Cinema 1 of MegaMall, and at one we saw Judah Paolo and Rico Robles. I am aware Judah is one of the VJ’s of Studio 23. I am not sure if RX 93.1 is a media partner of this movie.

Anyway, we fall in line and waited for the signal to enter. The program started 8 P.M., by the way the ticket says 7:30 P.M. Judah Paolo and Rico Robles host the premiere. I would just not comment on these hosts, it’s nonsense after all.

The movie really surprised me in the ending. It has been made perfectly. Not your usual suspense thriller movie that you’ll know what will happen next. My friend just exclaimed the word “Amazing!” at the end of the movie. That’s how good this movie is. A definite movie to watch!

2 comments:

p said...

i'm not a Halle Berry fan but I guess I'll have to watch this one.

Makoy said...

I'm not a Halle Berry fan also but I like this movie.