Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Thursday, February 1, 2007

On Sick Leave



Tuesday, apparently I was on sick leave when in reality I was on Makati taking an exam for my prospect new work. I arrived in Ayala area 8 A.M. earlier than I expected. Instead of riding a jeepney to Paseo de Roxas, I decided to just walk and feel the Makati breeze in me.

The last time I was in Ayala was last year when I claimed my premiere tickets for the movie Poseidon. I noticed that there is a new underpass on the intersection of Ayala Avenue and Makati Avenue.

I arrived 8:15 A.M. and just waited for the clock to strike 9 A.M. By 9 A.M., my cousin approached me in the waiting area and said her good lucks. By 9:30 A.M., the HR personnel approached us and signaled us to follow her in the examination area. The first examination is a 4-hours Programmer’s Aptitude Examination. I was happy to be seated near my cousin. The so-called examination area is also the work area of the System Analysts.

By lunchtime, my cousin and I went to The Enterprise Building and had our lunch there. We went talking about our work experiences and mostly about her current work. I even saw Jona, my former classmate in College. I was happy to see her after a long time. She is with her husband having lunch.

After lunch, we went back to the office and I continued my examination, which is until 2:30 P.M. After the Aptitude Examination followed the grammar and personality examination. I was so tired and drained after answering the 3-parts examination. It was 3 P.M. when I finished the examination and went to Security Bank to check if our payroll is already credited. After my dismayed visit to the ATM, I went to Mc Donald’s Glorietta to have a light snack. 4 P.M. I arrived home.

No comments: