Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Monday, January 29, 2007

Frio Mixx French Fries



Last week, I saw a tarpaulin of Josh Groban doing an album launch in Shangri-La Mall. It was only today that I saw clearly that it would be on February 16. Christian Bautista and the Philharmonic Orchestra would be also be there performing. I am excited to watch!

At the MRT Shaw station, I met my friend to get his payment for the call cards. We had dinner at Frio Mixx in StarMall, which is just right beside the MRT station. I was enchanted with the Tapa Meal in their menu that I ordered for it including French fries.

My order of French fries arrived on the middle of my meal so I just ate it afterwards. When I started eating the French fries with the mayonnaise dip on it, I noticed that there is a weird after taste. I just cannot distinguish if it is the dip or the French fries itself. It tastes bitter. I think scrap oil has been used in frying my French fries. Tsk tsk tsk.

No comments: