Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Friday, February 23, 2007

Free Timex Watch



Yesterday, I finally received my HSBC credit card. I was anticipating to receive it because it has a free Timex watch voucher in it. You only have to purchase 500 pesos using HSBC credit card and you can claim your free Timex watch on Timex stores. When I received my credit card, I noticed that my employer name and address has some errors on it. When I called the customer service for the card activation, I also requested for the correction to be made. They required me to send a fax copy of my employment certificate, valid ID and the back and front copy of my credit card. After many tries of calling the customer service, they finally received my fax.

After work, I hurriedly went to MegaMall to shop a minimum of 500 pesos. I bought the Christian Bautista’s Live album, Lea Salonga’s Inspired album, a bottle of shampoo and two soap bars. After my shopping, I went to the Timex store at building A of MegaMall. I inquired the sales person regarding the HSBC-Timex promo, and was informed that the Speedo watch is only available. I got to see the Speedo watch, but the Timex watch is much better. According to them, the Timex watch could be available by Friday to Sunday. I just have to be patient of returning to that store until the stock is available.

Anyway, American Idol Top 12 girl’s performance was far much better than the guy’s performance. I really like Lakisha and Melinda’s performance. I hope they could make it to Top 12.

No comments: