Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Sunday, December 3, 2006

Home Alone



Friday was a special non-working day. Bonifacio Day was moved to Friday for Filipinos to have a long weekend. It was a sunny day and I must say I am glad that super typhoon Reming did not hit Metro Manila. It is sad to know how terrible the typhoon striked the Bicol region. Many have died and some are still missing. I just hope they would continue to have faith in God and not to lose hope. Filipinos are born fighter—definitely they can surpass this tragedy.

Anyway, Friday was a relaxing day for me. I just stayed home and slept all day. I just prepared the stuffs needed for my sister’s wedding the next day.

By the time I woke up by 5PM, I was home alone. My mom and my sisters went to Bellevue Hotel to stay for the night. The bridal car would just pick up my dad and me by 6:30 in the morning.

Even I have to wake up early; I slept late and just watched television.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

home alone you get to do what you want to do.