Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Sunday, December 3, 2006

Happy Happy



Thursday after work, my best friend in the office Roma invited me to her friend’s birthday party at Seaside in Macapagal Avenue in Pasay City. We went first to SM Mall of Asia, just right across Seaside and took some pictures like a looney tourist.

Right after dropping by Mall of Asia, we took a cab and went to Seaside. By the time we got off the cab, it’s pouring already. Roma just texted the birthday girl Sally and fetched us at the entrance of Seaside. When we got to the restaurant, friends of Sally are already feasting with the freshly cooked seafoods. Roma and I started eating. I am enjoying eating until the karaoke started belting songs. I just acted enjoying their performance when the truth is they are out of tune.

Right on the other side of the restaurant was a group of people, which I think is having their early Christmas party. As their party is concluding, I was amazed how creative their Christmas giveaway is. A ceramic jar and a personalized towel with their names on it. I just cannot stop thinking that the ceramic jar looks like an urn to me.

1 comment:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

we also have SM mall but its called S&M I think its located in Petaling Street KL, very famous area its like china town.