Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Congratulations Manny Pacquiao!!!



I woke up by 11AM with a sore feeling on my shoulders. Maybe my body is not used to carrying weights. Even I have a shoulder pain, I still went on with my pushups, sit-ups and dumbbell routine. After my exercise, I went on to have a bath, had my brunch and waited patiently for the Pacquiao-Morales final bout. The usual, it is flooded with many commercials. I just pity Morales during their fight. Can you imagine, it only lasted for three rounds? It is the end of Morales career, while Pacquiao’s glorious reign in the boxing arena.

Congratulations Manny!

1 comment:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my dad used to light weight and he has to continue to have that muscle. But now not any more.. so you see everything is loose..