Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Top Reasons



Yesterday, I was collating the leave reasons in our timekeeping database and I was really amazed by some of it. To give you an idea, here are the top hilarious reasons.

1. Broken dentures
2. Hormonal imbalance
3. Orchitis (swelling of the testes)
4. Chicken fox (pox)
5. Fever with flu? Huh!?!
6. Difficulty in walking
7. Fell from the stairs
8. House cleaning
9. Baby sitting
10. Eye pain

10:24AM
Sigh… We still don’t have network and internet connection. I have finished reading my unread emails and now I don’t know what to do next. Sigh…

4:13PM
Still, no network and internet connection. I am really bored doing nothing. All of my reports and my programs are located in the server. I finished cleaning up my hard drive with unnecessary files and now I’m just waiting for the clock to hit 5PM, so I can go home.

It has been a very unproductive day today. It’s better that I filed for a vacation leave than to pretend working with nothing.

I feel a bit crazy that I haven’t checked my friendster account, my blog and my blog counter statistics. I don’t even know how much the peso is doing over the dollar. Sigh…