Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

$50 Contest Winners



Congratulations to the winners of my $50 review contest. Thanks again to those who participated and supported my second contest. Hopefully you could join again on my upcoming contest. To be announced soon.

First place is Julia Aquino with her "Life on a Square Screen" entry. You will receive $50 to be paid through PayPal and one month of free ad space in my blog.

Second placer, Denis Claves with his "Defining the real essence of blogging" entry and Third placer, Shen with his "Critical Thinking is a Blogger's Thinking" entry will both receive Yehey! 50 bretas and one month of free ad space in my blog.

Fourth placer, Sheilla May Baes with his "Makoy is the Name, Blogging is the Game" entry will receive one month of free ad space in my blog.

Once again, thank you for joining and hoping to see you in my future contests.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

7 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

congrats to winners :)

Anonymous said...

I thought this is a $50 contest. hmmmm

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner.. wwiiiii

Anonymous said...

Thanks for recognizing the review that I had made. By the way what's 50 bretas?

Anonymous said...

congrats sa mga winners ;)

Denis said...

waw i won! thanks naman. delayede reaction na to hahaha

Sendo said...

sayang naman nabusy ako kunti haha

anyway..congrats sa mga winners

pacontest ka ulit!!