Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Corrupted Hard Disk



Tuesday morning, right after I restarted my PC, I was shocked to discover that my other hard disk isn’t functioning anymore. I left my PC Monday after work running because I was downloading Torrent stuffs.

Anyway, I asked help in our Technical Department and told me that he would get back to me. Since they were busy, I asked friends on what to do. A friend told me to download a Data Recovery program in the Internet. I downloaded one and installed it in my pc. Unfortunately, it did not work. After an hour of running it, it did do any good to me. I end asking help again in our Technical Department.

According to them, since it’s a large hard disk, it would be done the next day. I’m just worried because all of my backup files are in that disk as well as my modified programs, MP3’s and other management reports. If this hard disk won’t be recovered, I would be in a lot of trouble.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

2 comments:

~ leonore aquino ~ said...

hay naku makoy...wawa ka naman....hope you'd recover it right away!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

OMG, this is trouble I hope I do not have this problem