Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Instant Godson



After lunch yesterday, I received a phone call from a friend. This friend of mine was an officemate before. She now works in St. Francis Square still in the Human Resources Department.

Anyway, I was surprised that after our usual hi’s and hello’s, she comically asked if I have a gift for her and my godson already. I abruptly cut her and asked her if I was for real a godparent of her son. I don’t even know the name of her son then I become a godparent.

All this time, I believed that I have no godchildren. Anyway, I would just prepare a gift for my godson. My ever first godchild!

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

3 comments:

J said...

wow, what a way to have a godson, finally *lol*.

~juliana

Sherry Go Sharing said...

wow you have got godson! :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I like to ask is a person allowed to have more than one godson?