Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Yuckie Scar



After a month of my ganglion cyst operation, yucky keloid has formed in my left wrist. Disappointing to say, aside from the awfulness of the scar, it also started to develop a wound. I cannot help it being hit by the people around me.

I checked our company doctor and gave me an anti-bacterial ointment. For the keloid itself, there is nothing I can do about it. Sigh! It made me think, which is better looking, the bumpiness of the cyst on my wrist or the yucky keloid on my wrist now?

2 comments:

jozipie said...

is it better yet? Bio Oil works wonders on scars, even keloids. I am about to have my ganglion removed from ly left wrist because I am 15lbs weaker in that hand and can hardly lift up a set of dishes or do a press up!

Sherry said...

is the scar still there?